Legal information under de LSSICE
Under the provisions of the Law 34/2002, on the Information Society Services and e-commerce (from now on LSSYCE), SP VETERINARIA, SA with CIF A-43056795 and social address Ctra. Reus a Vinyols Km 4,1 43330 Riudoms (Tarragona) and email address [email protected], declares that the followings are own by domain www.spveterinaria.com is the owner of:
- The website: www.spveterinaria.com
That SP VETERINARIA, SA is registered under the following number at the "Registro Mercantil" of Tarragona Volume 301, Book 227, Section 3a, Folio 105, Sheet 5.139, Inscription 1st.
SP VETERINARIA, SA cannot assume any liability arising from misuse, improper or illegal information appeared on the website of its own. With the limits prescribed by law, SP VETERINARIA, SA assumes no liability for the lack of truthfulness, integrity, updating and accuracy of data or information contained in their websites.
The contents and information from the websites of SP VETERINARIA, SA are prepared by suitably qualified professionals to exercise their profession. However, content and information do not bind the above-mentioned, nor are opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind, since it is merely a service offered for information and informative.
The Internet pages that belong to SP VETERINARIA, SA may contain links (links) to other pages third. Therefore, it can not take responsibility for the content that may appear on pages of others. The texts, images, sounds, animation, software and other content included on this website are the exclusive property of SP VETERINARIA, SA or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, sale, reproduction, storage or public communication in whole or in part, must have the express consent of SP VETERINARIA, SA.
The SP VETERINARIA, SA preserve the right to block or deny the access to the website without no need to communicate previously to any user that goes against the current legal policy.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
Under the Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, you hereby authorize the personal data provided to be incorporated into files responsible for SP VETERINARIA, SA and social adress in Ctra. Reus a Vinyols Km 4,1 43330 Riudoms (Tarragona):
- Contact Form: Your data will be incorporated into the Contacts file in order to manage your request and be able to respond. Your data will be kept until the request is resolved, and will not be transmitted to third parties.
- Join Us Form: Your data will be incorporated into the Human Resources file in order to include you in our selection processes. Your data will be kept for the duration of the selection process and will subsequently be destroyed confidentially in the period not longer than 1 year. They will not be transmitted to third parties.
- Farmacovigilancia form, this data will be incorporated into the Contacts file, responsibility of that entity, for the purpose of processing the control and management of the contact persons. This data will be communicated to Agencia Española de Medicamentos y Productos Sanitarios and will be kept as long as it is essential and legitimized because of the purpose of its collection.
In any case, you can indicate the revocation of the consent given, if this was the basis that legitimized the processing or exercise the rights provided for:
- Access: the data subject has the right to know whether the controller processes his personal data and, if so, has the right to access this data, as well as to obtain information about the processing carried out.
- Rectification: It is linked to the incomplete inaccuracy of the data. The data subject has the right to rectify his inaccurate personal data and that his/her incomplete personal data be completed.
- Limitation of processing: it is the right of the interested person to mark his/her personal data retained in order to limit the processing in the future. The limitation of processing means that, at the request of the person concerned, your personal data indicated will be no longer processed.
- Opposition: the data subject has the right to object to the processing of his data when he basis them on certain specific cases and a reason related to his personal situation is called on.
- Data portability: the data subject has the right to receive his/her personal data provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, if it is based on consent or a contract, the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Unless the subject of automated individual decisions: the data subject has the right not to be the subject of a decision based on the automated processing of his data, including profiling that produces legal effects on him or adversely affects him.
These requests must be made in Ctra. Reus a Vinyols Km 4,1 43330 Riudoms (Tarragona) or [email protected].
You can also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Industrial and Intelectual Property
This website is the property of SP VETERINARIA, SA. The intellectual property rights and rights of exploitation and reproduction of this website, its pages, screens, the information they contain, their appearance and design, as well as the links ("hyperlinks") established from which, to other websites of any affiliated center or dependent agency, they are the exclusive property of the product, unless expressly specified otherwise.
All names, designs and/or logos, as well as any products or services offered and reflected on this website, are trademarks duly registered by SP VETERINARIA, SA by their subsidiaries and/or dominated or by third parties.
Any misuse thereof by persons other than its legitimate owner and without the express and unequivocal consent of it may be denounced and prosecuted by all legal means existing in the Spanish and/or Community Legal Order.
The intellectual property rights and trademarks of third parties are conveniently highlighted and must be respected by any person accessing this page, not being responsible for SP VETERINARIA, SA the use that the USER may carry out in this regard, being the sole responsibility for his person.
For personal and private use only it is permitted to download the contents, copy or print any page of this website. It is prohibited to reproduce, transmit, modify or delete the information, contents or warnings of this website without the prior written permission of SP VETERINARIA, SA.
SP VETERINARIA, SA does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the media on which the software is recorded. SP VETERINARIA, SA places all industrial and intellectual property rights, including software. If you transfer software from this website to your terminal, you will not be able to dissect by study and decompile, translate the version of the original object code or your language into another code or language.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law, being competent the Spanish Courts and Tribunals to know how many questions are raised about the interpretation, application and compliance of them. THE USER, by virtue of his acceptance of the general conditions contained in this legal notice and whenever this submission is possible, expressly waives any third party that, by application of the current Civil Procedure Law may correspond to him.
This site is owned by SP VETERINARIA, SA. Intellectual property rights and rights of exploitation and reproduction of this site, its pages, screens, the information it contains, its appearance and design, as well as links ("hyperlinks") to be established since it to other web sites, are wholly owned by it, unless explicitly specified otherwise. Any denomination, design and / or logo as well as any product or service offered and reflected on this website are duly registered trademarks by SP VETERINARIA, SA., its subsidiaries and / or dominated by others. Any abuse of them by people other than its rightful owner and without the express and unambiguous by the latter may be denounced and persecuted through all legal means in the Spanish legal system and / or community.
Intellectual property rights of third parties and marches are deployed properly and must be respected by everyone who you visit this site, not being SP VETERINARIA, SA responsible for any incorrect use that the user can carry out which would fall under the exclusive responsibility of the user.
Only for personal and private use are allowed to download content, copy or print any page of this site. It is prohibited to reproduce, transmit, modify or delete information, content or warnings, this site without the prior written consent of SP VETERINARIA, SA.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law, being competent Spanish courts and tribunals to hear any issues arise concerning the interpretation, application and compliance with them. The user, by virtue of its acceptance to the conditions contained in this general disclaimer, expressly disclaims any jurisdiction which, by implementing the Code of Civil Procedure in force may be applicable.